Sr Automation Tester Job Type
e&e IT Consulting
Keywords / Skills
SQL, Oracle, . NET, XML, HTML, MS Access,Windows, UNIX ShellTechnology
SQL SSIS SSRS SSASRole
Sr Automation Tester
40 Per hourPosted On
28- Sep 2015Job Ref code
If you want to see contact number please Login into your account!!
If you want to see Email Id please Login into your account!!
• Responsible for performing and leading the integration, system, and regression testing of software for both manual and automated test execution.
• Responsible for sprint deliverables and implementing Test Driven Development each sprint to achieve the sprint testing goals.
• Interact with the product delivery team; participate in product requirement/design reviews to provide input on completeness of functional requirements, product designs, and schedules
• Identify interdependencies, ambiguities or omissions, and make suggestions to improve requirements and ensure usability/testability
• Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, with focus to mitigate risks
• Review test schedules in accordance with project scope and delivery expectations
• Participate in designing test strategies, scenarios, scripts, and/or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
• Develop testing scenarios/cases to address areas of database, web interface, web services, software code and programs written, regression testing, usability and develop automated scripts • Perform Test Execution; collaborate with other testers during test execution
• Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing code pieces to determine breakdown source; coordinate activities with overall development team, monitoring and reporting on problem resolution
• 7 years experience performing Quality Assurance functions with demonstrated experience in Software Development Lifecycle.
• Ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to staff, business customers, managers, and technical resources in clear concise language that is appropriate to the target audience
• Experience working in ambiguous situations, dealing with IT issues and coming up with effective solutions to ensure project deliverables on time and within budget.
• Experience with a variety of test tools and software testing practices, including developing, implementing, maintaining and managing manual/automated testing systems and environments
• Experience assessing risk for determining appropriate levels of testing
• Strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills
• Ability to handle multiple large projects simultaneously for executing test cases and reporting results.
• Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
• Work experience using automated testing tools and using them to develop regression suites.
• Experience in SQL, ORACLE (preferred),.NET, XML, HTML, MS Access, Windows, UNIX shell scripting.
GlobalJobs4IT (GJ4IT), America’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers in IT industry ,experience levels and g