Business Analyst Job Type
Contract Corp to Corp,Contract W2,Contract 1099
Keywords / Skills
HIPAA,Test cycle experienceTechnology
DOE Per AnnumPosted On
04- Apr 2016Job Ref code
If you want to see contact number please Login into your account!!
If you want to see Email Id please Login into your account!!
This role is a contract position for up to one year to support a project to outsource benefits administration systems and operational business activities to a third-party. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines. Candidate must possess above average analytical and problem solving abilities and the ability to work independently or part of a team. Candidate is expected to work with a number of different groups within the organization: Health & Welfare, HR direct.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and business partners
- Serve as a liaison between Human Capital and other support groups including benefits vendor
- Write simple, clear, unambiguous and concise detailed business requirements
- Develop functional requirement specifications to ensure the business requirements will be met with proposed solutions
- Ability to translate functional requirement specifications back to business partners
- Design and document business processes
- Plan and perform testing of business processes and supporting systems and tools
- Analyze data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience working with any benefits administration systems
- Knowledge of benefits business processes, benefits data and benefits systems
- Proficient with computers to include the utilization of Microsoft Word , Excel and Outlook
- Experience working independently in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledgeable on provisions and compliance requirements associated with the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Understanding of HIPAA and privacy/confidentiality requirements.
- Proficient utilizing Microsoft Power Point and Visio
- Test cycle experience (understand the different type of testing for systems and able to put together test cases and conditions)
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
RNXT formerly known as Vajraasys is one of the fast growing software companies headquartered in Minnesota, USA. RNXT has been growing year over year providing Information technology services. We are a Minority certified company and our goal is to be the most trusted partner for meeting our clients.information technology needs. We achieve this by investing in our people, process, methodology and services.
RNXT is a major provider of technology, consulting and outsourcing solutions globally. We are dedicated to deliver end-to-end IT services to our customers globally. We integrate our immense experience through all the industry sectors with topnotch technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure to provide business-friendly solutions and services across several industry verticals, such as:
Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
As a full service IT firm, RNXT partners with clients spanning major business verticals and government sectors. RNXT is founded by an experienced group of technocrats with immense knowledge in enterprise integration, e-business, ERP solutions, business intelligence and in managing open-ended software training and development institutes. In tune with the dynamic IT needs globally, we primarily focus on providing industry focused IT services to help achieve the client’s business objective.
GlobalJobs4IT (GJ4IT), America’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers in IT industry ,experience levels and g