Keywords / Skills
MS SQL Server Client, Toad, MS Access, data design, data sourcing, data gap analysis, data mapping data modeling & data integration (ETL).Technology
SQL SSIS SSRS SSASRole
DOE Per hourPosted On
05- Apr 2016Job Ref code
If you want to see contact number please Login into your account!!
If you want to see Email Id please Login into your account!!
• Collaborate with business leaders, stakeholders and development teams in prioritizing stories and building requirements for successful delivery
• Schedule, assign, direct, review and perform related follow-up and work coordination activities with others on the technical team including offshore development team.
• Plan, organize and lead technical aspects of projects to successful conclusion
• Works under broad, general direction and is able to perform as an integral part of small development team
• Communicates clearly and is able to advise on topics of expertise.
• Provide technical solution recommendations. Act as highest level technical expert.
• Define record layouts and mapping documents to transform provider files to the standard layout (pseudo-claim) used for supplemental data processing
• Develop and maintain processes to transform and enrich provider files used for supplemental data processing
• Develop, design, tune and maintain reporting & ETL processes.
• Conduct appropriate functional and performance testing to data quality needs.
• Insist on a high standard of development in production releases
• Perform project management duties including the creation of status reports, work plans and presentations to client leadership
• Need to work as Offshore/Onshore model. Supervise Data, ETL and QA Analysts,
• Organize peer reviews for designs, code, and other work products
• Enforce quality standards including: code conventions, unit testing, static analysis, revision control
• Develop and maintain project schedule and resource plans including staffing
• Lead project teams to complete projects on time, on budget and with highest level of quality
• 5+ years of experience as a technical team lead overseeing application design & development.
• Deep ETL experience with SSIS, SSRS and SQL
• 4+years development/implementation experience as an application/integration developer
• 2+years of experience with standard health care file format including CCD, CCDA, HL7 etc.
• 2+years of experience with MS SQL Server Client, Toad, MS Access, or equivalents
• 4+ years of working in a cross-functional Data integration, analysis & reports development role
• 4+ years of experience in data design, data sourcing, data gap analysis, data mapping data modeling & data integration (ETL).
• Experience in claims processing, provider data maintenance or loading
• Experience in data analysis and/or audit experience within the healthcare industry
• 3+ years' experience with managing distributed teams (onshore & offshore)
• Proven track record of building high quality software using an Agile/Scrum methodology
• Excellent communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with various levels of leadership
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint) & Sharepoint.
• Willingness to travel when necessary.
• Healthcare industry experience
• Experience working on Healthcare claims data / projects
• Member encounter/clinical data experience
• Understanding of HIPAA and PHI compliance
• General understanding of CMS Stars ratings and HEDIS
RNXT formerly known as Vajraasys is one of the fast growing software companies headquartered in Minnesota, USA. RNXT has been growing year over year providing Information technology services. We are a Minority certified company and our goal is to be the most trusted partner for meeting our clients.information technology needs. We achieve this by investing in our people, process, methodology and services.
RNXT is a major provider of technology, consulting and outsourcing solutions globally. We are dedicated to deliver end-to-end IT services to our customers globally. We integrate our immense experience through all the industry sectors with topnotch technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure to provide business-friendly solutions and services across several industry verticals, such as:
Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
As a full service IT firm, RNXT partners with clients spanning major business verticals and government sectors. RNXT is founded by an experienced group of technocrats with immense knowledge in enterprise integration, e-business, ERP solutions, business intelligence and in managing open-ended software training and development institutes. In tune with the dynamic IT needs globally, we primarily focus on providing industry focused IT services to help achieve the client’s business objective.
GlobalJobs4IT (GJ4IT), America’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers in IT industry ,experience levels and g