Android Architect Job Type
Full Time,Contract Corp to Corp,Contract W2,Contract 1099
Netrovert Software Inc
Keywords / Skills
65+ Per hourPosted On
05- Apr 2016Job Ref code
If you want to see contact number please Login into your account!!
If you want to see Email Id please Login into your account!!
- Experience with Android Development using Android SDK with Android Studio IDE, along with plug-in Android ADT, Eclipse.
- Experience with native Android UI development for phones/tablet (multi-resolutions, resource utilization such as images, layouts, strings) and Android Debugging Tool.
- Experience writing Android clients for Web Services (REST, HTTP ,JSON ,XML)
- Implemented application to handle orientations and support multiple screen dimensions to many devices
- Experience developing multi threaded software and network based Async calls.
- Experience with AGILE software development practices and Knowledge of SDLC methodologies and implications.
- Have experience on Object Oriented analysis and design, Classic design and Enterprise patterns.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written or visual form to a variety of audiences, from the internal team to clients
- overall 8-10+ years of experience with 4+ yrs specific to android.
ABOUT NETROVERT PRODUCTS & SERVICES SOLUTIONS CLIENTS & PARTNERS
Netrovert is a provider of specialized IT services in the areas of Integration/Analytics, Mobile, Systems Software, Storage and Cloud Based Solutions.
We have expertise in various products and tools working on Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Cloud Computing, and Services Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Netrovert Software practice areas:
Consulting; Java, .NET, TIBCO, HRMS, FRM and HCM.
EAI Cross-Platform interoperability.
Business Analytics and Integration.
Mobile and Cloud based software solutions.
Systems/Storage software solutions.
GlobalJobs4IT (GJ4IT), America’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers in IT industry ,experience levels and g