Keywords / Skills
DOE Per hourPosted On
25- Apr 2016Job Ref code
If you want to see contact number please Login into your account!!
If you want to see Email Id please Login into your account!!
• Provides clear analysis and documentation of the business and customer use cases, problems and proposed solutions.
• Translate business requirements into functional and system requirements that meet customer need and articulate to appropriate IT stakeholders.
• Define and document processes, customer segments, needs and requirements.
• Define, execute and initiate lean and continuous improvement activities.
• Understand the capabilities of IT retail applications and infrastructure and how to best leverage them in conjunction with customer use cases and scenarios.
• May participate in the development of marketing and communication strategies and channels for retail services.
• Develop processes and mechanisms to gather customer feedback and share with various IT stakeholders in the development of new services or the improvement of existing services.
• Observe and evaluate industry trends and benchmarking operations against industry standards.
• Participate in benchmarking exercises on service offerings (both internally and externally) against others to drive further transformational productivity.
• Provide cost optimization analysis for current and future services.
• Work with IT counterparts to provide input into services and capabilities presented in IT strategic roadmaps to ensure there is a tie back to customer segments, needs and requirements.
• Work with solution architects, design &engineering teams and operational teams to determine optimal solutions.
• Creates documentation, such as functional specifications, workflows, test plans and user guides for the system solutions.
• Drive standardization of processes across businesses, where optimal or value is added.
• Partner with business stakeholders & IT counterparts to understand and assess impact of changes on end users for new system implementations as well as modifications to existing systems to meet current and future client needs.
• Ability to identify and review multiple solutions and lead the selection of the best solution to support the business process with the highest benefit.
• Partner with Business Units & Geographies to ensure solutions meet global standards and are flexible to meet local customer segment needs.
• Manage expectations of the customer (i.e. balance their needs with wants and educate as appropriate).
• Develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity, which require some degree of ingenuity, creatively, and innovativeness.
• Develop understanding of the business value drivers that underpin retail services activities, a customer service orientation combined with an aptitude for driving new initiatives through the business.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• 7+ years of IT with B.A or B.S.
• 5+ years of IT with M.A. or M.S.
• Experience in a business analyst role
• Experience in Use Case development
• Experience in Value Stream Mapping
• Experience in business process definition, requirements definition and technology solution research
• Change Acceleration Planning (CAP) training
• Strong planning, project management and problem solving skills
• Certified Business Analyst certification
• Methodology and process standardization experience
• Experience in facilitating small to large groups through challenging discussions
• General understanding of software and information technology solutions and ability to apply to client needs
• Goal oriented, task driven decision-making with a strong sense of accountability
• Excellent prioritization and team work skills
• Strong interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills
• Lean Sigma Green Belt
• Ability to understand end-audience needs and requirements
• Strong understanding of business processes and vocabulary
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills in issue resolution and integration aspects like interfaces and cross module transactional data.
• Detail oriented and organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
RNXT formerly known as Vajraasys is one of the fast growing software companies headquartered in Minnesota, USA. RNXT has been growing year over year providing Information technology services. We are a Minority certified company and our goal is to be the most trusted partner for meeting our clients.information technology needs. We achieve this by investing in our people, process, methodology and services.
RNXT is a major provider of technology, consulting and outsourcing solutions globally. We are dedicated to deliver end-to-end IT services to our customers globally. We integrate our immense experience through all the industry sectors with topnotch technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure to provide business-friendly solutions and services across several industry verticals, such as:
Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
As a full service IT firm, RNXT partners with clients spanning major business verticals and government sectors. RNXT is founded by an experienced group of technocrats with immense knowledge in enterprise integration, e-business, ERP solutions, business intelligence and in managing open-ended software training and development institutes. In tune with the dynamic IT needs globally, we primarily focus on providing industry focused IT services to help achieve the client’s business objective.
GlobalJobs4IT (GJ4IT), America’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers in IT industry ,experience levels and g