Keywords / Skills
Master’s in Business Administration , PMI CertifiedTechnology
DOE Per hourPosted On
25- Apr 2016Job Ref code
If you want to see contact number please Login into your account!!
If you want to see Email Id please Login into your account!!
• Lead Cross Functional Teams to plan and execute Supply Management Projects to meet the project objectives and deliverables.
• Assume full accountability to deliver the project on or under budget, on time, with the requisite elements of the established Supply Management strategies.
• Continuously monitor, identify, and manage Risks that could have impact to project execution and work with the Team to provide and execute mitigation actions.
• Maintain proactive and effective communications to all stakeholders inclusive of our IT PMO, IT BA, Supply Management, Marketing, HR, Finance, Legal, and Functional Leadership.
• Partner with global leadership and governance teams to ensure the project strategy is fully aligned in expectations and plans.
• Represent relevant Supply Management Strategies during cross functional business reviews and planning sessions.
• Identify scope changes due to market developments during project execution and implement through change control processes.
• Facilitate and lead cross-functional decisions and review them with team members and functional experts as required.
• Identify and leverage best practices across the company in the field of Program Management.
• Prepare and facilitate all team project meetings and act as the point for escalation of the projects.
• Actively manage critical path activities and resolution of schedule, resource, or functional conflicts which may impede project execution.
• Participate in the refinement and management of the overall project budget with Finance and Supply Management Leadership.
• Participate in project level technical reviews to ensure all issues within component integration are resolved.
• Influence skills to achieve results across a matrixed organization
• Ability to manage multiple technologies and priority changes while consistently meeting customer needs
• Working knowledge of the Supply Management function
• Experience with complex global implementations
• Project Management experience
• Bachelor’s degree
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• 10+ years with B.S. degree and experiences in a Supply Management, project management, or product development role
• 2 – 5 years with PMI or Master’s degree
• Multi-method, multi-level communication & negotiation/influencing
• Financial systems expertise
• Strategic Thinking - link generated ideas & innovation with Commodity Strategies
• Global mindset with broad view of business
• Proven communication, leadership, and interpersonal and team building skills
• Broad technical knowledge / background
• Negotiation skills
• Lean Sigma experience
• Master’s in Business Administration
• PMI Certified
• Lean Sigma Green Belt Certified
1 Year contract and LOCALS preferred.
RNXT formerly known as Vajraasys is one of the fast growing software companies headquartered in Minnesota, USA. RNXT has been growing year over year providing Information technology services. We are a Minority certified company and our goal is to be the most trusted partner for meeting our clients.information technology needs. We achieve this by investing in our people, process, methodology and services.
RNXT is a major provider of technology, consulting and outsourcing solutions globally. We are dedicated to deliver end-to-end IT services to our customers globally. We integrate our immense experience through all the industry sectors with topnotch technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure to provide business-friendly solutions and services across several industry verticals, such as:
Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
As a full service IT firm, RNXT partners with clients spanning major business verticals and government sectors. RNXT is founded by an experienced group of technocrats with immense knowledge in enterprise integration, e-business, ERP solutions, business intelligence and in managing open-ended software training and development institutes. In tune with the dynamic IT needs globally, we primarily focus on providing industry focused IT services to help achieve the client’s business objective.
GlobalJobs4IT (GJ4IT), America’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers in IT industry ,experience levels and g