Selenium QA tester Job Type
Contract Corp to Corp,Contract W2
Keywords / Skills
TestLink, and a bug reporting tool like JIRA.Technology
Selenium QA tester
DOE Per hourPosted On
29- Apr 2016Job Ref code
If you want to see contact number please Login into your account!!
If you want to see Email Id please Login into your account!!
The Software Quality Engineer (SQE) is responsible for analyzing, testing, automating and resolving technical issues to ensure that developed products meet the design specifications and are within Pearson standards. This position is responsible for leading and guiding one or more technical SQE project teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for planning, creation and execution of manual tests and automated tests using an automated scripting tool for Mobile Applications (native and web): Appium, Selenium Webdriver, SOAPUI etc. Understands the concepts behind automation and when to implement it.
• Works with with other departments – Dev/PM/PTM, etc. Participate in planning and resource scheduling.
• Facilitates troubleshooting and solves problems.
• Understands and implements, practices developed by the Core Platforms Practice Areas.
• Defines test objectives, writes scripts (manual and automated). Formulates test plans including systems analysis, risk analysis, dependency analysis, writing and plotting test strategies, and determines how to report defects (pre/post- production).
• Investigates and reports project issues by communicating and working with various departments including: Development, Product, Project Management, Systems and Application support groups, Network Engineering, etc., as well as other project teams.
• Analyzes and ensures requirements/User Story acceptance criteria are acceptable for test case creation.
• Executes manual and automated test cases, as well as performs back end data validation.
• Tracks test progress and results in test management tools like TestLink, and a bug reporting tool like JIRA.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer related field preferred with Three (3) to five (5) years of work experience as a QA Mobile Engineer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Coding experience: Basic Java/Java Scripting
• Understanding of automation tool like Appium and Selenium and framework.
• Knowledge of iOS and Android OS and their Interface guidelines.
• Work with other project teams to identify dependencies
• Able to research root causes around customer facing incidents
• Organize, implement, and execute defined testing processes within the test team
• Identify, recommend and implement mitigation strategies to keep project work on track
• Track project team progress by utilizing JIRA; create pre-release and release templates that include all common user stories and tasks; add additional tasks for iteration planning
RNXT formerly known as Vajraasys is one of the fast growing software companies headquartered in Minnesota, USA. RNXT has been growing year over year providing Information technology services. We are a Minority certified company and our goal is to be the most trusted partner for meeting our clients.information technology needs. We achieve this by investing in our people, process, methodology and services.
RNXT is a major provider of technology, consulting and outsourcing solutions globally. We are dedicated to deliver end-to-end IT services to our customers globally. We integrate our immense experience through all the industry sectors with topnotch technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure to provide business-friendly solutions and services across several industry verticals, such as:
Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
As a full service IT firm, RNXT partners with clients spanning major business verticals and government sectors. RNXT is founded by an experienced group of technocrats with immense knowledge in enterprise integration, e-business, ERP solutions, business intelligence and in managing open-ended software training and development institutes. In tune with the dynamic IT needs globally, we primarily focus on providing industry focused IT services to help achieve the client’s business objective.
GlobalJobs4IT (GJ4IT), America’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers in IT industry ,experience levels and g