AEM Engineer Job Type
Contract Corp to Corp
Keywords / Skills
Competitive Per hourPosted On
27- Oct 2017Job Ref code
If you want to see contact number please Login into your account!!
If you want to see Email Id please Login into your account!!
We have 4 open positions -
1. Junior level positions with 2 to 5 years’ experience: 2
2. Senior level positions with 5 to 10 years’ experience: 2
Role: AEM Engineer
Location: Mississauga, ON or Downtown Toronto, ON
1. AEM/CQ platform experience (5+ years preferred)
2. 5+ years of Web Content Management System experience.
4. Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle.
5. Embrace the agile approach to delivering products
6. Bring a unique perspective to problem-solving and actively participate in ‘solutioning’ sessions.
1. Strong collaborator; proven ability to rally peers and drive positive change
2. Passionate about digital, consumer experiences, and new technologies
3. Employs excellent time management and organizational skills. Has the ability to juggle multiple tasks concurrently while remaining aligned to a culture of rapid delivery
4. A team player and a proactive entrepreneur with strong work ethic
5. Adaptable with a positive attitude
Client Server Technology Solutions (CSTech) is one of the fast growing IT Solutions and Services Provider across the industries and supporting its esteemed clients in USA, Canada, UK and India. Our goal is providing quality and cost effective solutions for our Clients and meeting their Business Requirements. CSTech offers a wide range of services in Application Development and Support. Client Satisfaction is our Top priority. CSTech having been established as a Technology Consulting Company in 2012, In Carteret New Jersey, USA, Later the organization moved into Software Product Development, Technology Consulting services and maintenance. We are focused on SOA and Client Server Architecture Application Development. Our custom application development process include all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), starting from translating business needs into project requirements through implementation and production support. Our services include new application development and maintenance, custom application development and maintenance and Enhance and Support Existing Business Applications. In addition to these we provide Software development, QA Services, Business Intelligence Services, BPO Services Our Mission To help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best in-class consulting, IT solutions and services. To make it a joy for all our clients and employees to work with us. Our Values We are dependable. We help taking careers to the next level. We keep our promises. Leading change, Integrity, Respect for the individual, Excellence, Learning and Sharing.
GlobalJobs4IT (GJ4IT), America’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers in IT industry ,experience levels and g