Oracle Business Intelligence Developer Job Type
Contract Corp to Corp
ClientServer Technology Solutions
Keywords / Skills
Oracle Business Intelligence, BI publisher reports, dashboards and drill down reports, Oracle Data IntegrationTechnology
Oracle Business Intelligence Developer
Competitve Per hourPosted On
05- Jan 2018Job Ref code
If you want to see contact number please Login into your account!!
If you want to see Email Id please Login into your account!!
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
The Oracle Business Intelligence Developer works in the Information Technology department to document the analytical requirements and develop Oracle BI Analytics, Dashboards, reports and repository. The incumbent should bring a mindset of strong data presentation and report development skills. The incumbent works with customer, testers, and data warehouse developers to develop reporting dashboard. The incumbent should have strong development skills of building OBIEE RPD, BI Publisher Reports, Interactive dashboards and drill down reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• 5 Years’ experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
• 2+ years of relevant technology architecture or industry experience in working with the Oracle products.
• 2 years of experience generating BI publisher reports, dashboards and drill down reports
• Experience with Oracle Data Integration ideally around on-prem and cloud based data integration strategies, Cloud and Business Intelligence products & applications.
• Proficient in one or more Oracle products: Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Oracle Business Intelligence Technologies and applications (BICS, OTBI, Oracle R, Oracle BI Appliances, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or Oracle Golden Gate).
• Experience providing support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture.
• Experience providing technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse.
• Demonstrated experience of building interactive dashboards with drill down capabilities.
• Demonstrated experience building RPD to support OBIEE
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
• Experience with traditional Data Warehousing implementations and OBIEE, OBIA is a plus however must have experience with above referenced technologies and strategies for implementation and design.
• Experience providing oversight support to the design, development and QA teams.
• Data Warehouse designing
• Star Schema development
• Integration of BI publisher reports with ADF
• An advanced degree in specialization is preferred
At Client Server Technology Solutions, we are committed towards helping our customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best in-class consulting, IT solutions and services. To make it a joy for all our clients and employees to work with us.
GlobalJobs4IT (GJ4IT), America’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers in IT industry ,experience levels and g