Oracle Project Accounting Manager Job Type
Contract Corp to Corp
ClientServer Technology Solutions
Keywords / Skills
Construction Industry functional expertise in Oracle Projects (Costing, billing and accounting)., AP, AR, iExpense, OTL,Technology
Oracle Project Accounting Manager
Open Per hourPosted On
24- Jan 2018Job Ref code
If you want to see contact number please Login into your account!!
If you want to see Email Id please Login into your account!!
The Oracle Project Accounting Manager works in the Information Technology department. Work with Business Leads to identify requirements and design solution- Design, Develop and Deploy solution for Projects Accounting. Documentation and Testing for various phases of Oracle Projects Accounting Implementation and testing- Work with offshore team for developing and testing of solutions. Prepare functional requirements for RICEW components, test case documents and planning and execution of UAT sessions. Also the resource is responsible for overseeing the day to day support of the system.
The Oracle Project Accounting Manager will be responsible for the following areas:
• Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
• Work with stakeholders across organization to build knowledge of the organization, products, and processes in order to understand where opportunities for improvement may add value
• Provide user and production support when necessary
• Work as part of a team, requiring communications with team and others across the organization
• Oracle Project Accounting and Financials in Oracle fusion SaaS(ERP) platforms
• Finding ways to leverage existing solutions and services to create new offerings to business.
• Consults with key stakeholders to understand requirements, develops business processes and executes plan to meet needs, influence decisions and facilitate roadmap and governance activities
• Understand the business and controls impact of each work stream (Oracle SaaS Taleo, FIN, HCM, Payroll, PPM, BI) on all facets of the organization and existing technology applications
• Hire, train, and supervise resources and ensure that team meets SLAs to support the needs of our business stakeholders
• Ensure compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and policies as they relate to data.
• Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations
• Proven experience with both SaaS and internal company facing delivery models
• Possesses effective communication skills and ability to interpret data and influence leaders
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills with a focus on the end user and end to end process
• Ability to manage and balance speed to market, agility, scalability, robustness and security
• Strong sense of user/customer experience and needs for both external clients and internal power-users
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Exceptional service orientation
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail
• On-call availability and ability to work under pressure
• Educate team on business organization, methods, processes, procedures, objectives and strategies
• Build organizational talent by creating a learning environment that ensures employees realize their highest potential
• A solid and inherent understanding and application of data security.
• Minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in a directly related area, during which both hands-on and leadership capabilities have been clearly demonstrated
• Must have Construction Industry functional expertise in Oracle Projects (Costing, billing and accounting).
• In-depth understanding of integrations between projects and other modules such as AP, AR, iExpense, OTL.
• Cloud PPM experience is Nice to have.
• Experience in global environments and in-depth understanding of intercompany, Multi-Org, Currency conversions and multiple Ledger concepts. - Proven experience in gap analysis, data and system mapping, reconciliation of large data.
• Experience in writing queries and good understanding of R12 table structures is required
• Knowledge of OTL is highly desired.
• Experience in business process analysis, gap identification and system configuration to meet business needs.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Minimum of 6-8 years of experience on Oracle Cloud SaaS with HCM/PAY, FIN and PPM or with Oracle eBusiness suite experience
• Experience providing technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Provide technical expertise during requirements gathering and analysis, document technical designs and support manuals.
• Should have good analytical, communication, inter personal and client interfacing skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot data related issues and systems related issues
• Clear understanding of data warehouse and BI concepts
• Knowledge/Experience working with Oracle EBS (HR, Finance & Payroll) is mandatory
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related course of study.
• Must have legal right to work in the US
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested by the employee’s manager to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Client Server Technology Solutions, we are committed towards helping our customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best in-class consulting, IT solutions and services. To make it a joy for all our clients and employees to work with us.
GlobalJobs4IT (GJ4IT), America’s leading online career and recruitment resource with its cutting edge technology provides relevant profiles to employers and relevant jobs to jobseekers in IT industry ,experience levels and g